Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Week

My week has been super-hectic, beginning with Jury Duty, a doctor's appointment for my husband, and Valentine's Day all rolled into Monday. Tuesday, I had a crazy day that ended with me baking cookies until midnight, and then wrapping gifts for a baby shower for twins. Wednesday was the baby shower for the twins. Today, after work, I will be staying to work on a technology assignment, eating dinner with a fellow teacher, and great friend (who has lost close to 100 pounds in the last year and a half thanks to low-carbing), and then chaperoning a dance until 8:30. Tomorrow, I will be traveling about an hour and a half, one way, to cheer on our spelling bee winner (who won the county bee) in the regional spelling bee, as I am the school spelling bee coordinator. It's been a pretty crazy week and in all the chaos, I have only had the opportunity to go walking one time, and although I have stayed eating fairly low-carb, I have eaten a lot on the go. I have also just eaten a lot, in general. I didn't get a chance to weigh-in this morning, but I will be happy just to have maintained this week. I am not expecting any weight loss. With a hectic week like this one, I am looking forward to next week, and seeing some results.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home