Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fitting in Exercise

I have found that when I keep track of my exercising throughout the week, I seem to be more consistent. I have made it a goal to go walking at least 3 evenings per week. I do realize that there are weeks that this will be more difficult than others. In order to better my chances, I am striving to walk on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. This way, I have Thursday and Friday to make up for any missed days.

Unfortunately there are some weeks, like last week, where Jury Duty, doctors appointments, school dances, baby showers, cookie bake offs, spelling bees, and many other things get in the way of this happening. Due to the fact that last week I only went 1 time, I have made a goal to go at least 4 nights this week. I'll let you know how that works out!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home