Loving the Low-Carb Lifestyle

suggestions, recipes, and ideas for staying low-carb

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Alfredo Eggs

Here's an egg recipe that I am going to post before I try it. I wanted to make that clear, just in case you don't like it. I am planning on trying it sometime this week, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet. It seems pretty simple, and, although it sounds different, it sounds very tasty to me. This is the simplest ingredient list I can think of. You will only need eggs and Alfredo sauce.

Take 1/4 cup of Alfredo sauce and heat it in the microwave. I am going to use a glass bowl. While it is heating, scramble 2 eggs. Once the sauce is heated, transfer your scrambled eggs into the sauce. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. I am going to add chives to mine, and a little bit of garlic salt.

This seems like an easy dinner after a busy day. Usually, Thursdays are my exhausted evenings, so that's probably when I will try it. Once I try these, I will update and give my opinion. I have high hopes!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home